Monday 11 June 2007

Mario Biondi 's concert at Taormina

The Taormina 's greek amphitheater, an orchestra, and a good company ... result : nice evening! :).
That 's how spent last Friday ... at the Mario Biondi concert.
Concert started at 9,30 pm and took 2 hours. It was a nice evening for many good factors. Weather gave its best :P, despite little transitory clouds :).
What about concert.. What I appreciated more were : orchestra (Duke Orchestra and High Five Quintet) really nice; greek amphitheater .. it 's a beautiful place (hopefully you can catch atmosphere from the pictures, but I don't think so, hence look at this photostream and many thanks to the author :P).
I didn't appreciate Mario Biondi so much for many reasons. He has a beautiful voice, it is very similar to Barry White 's voice (equal sometimes) but he didn't transmit me any emotion. I think he has that voice but he doesn't use it in a special way. He just sings, not enjoy singing. Maybe he was scared because of the big audience or because he has no talent to stay on stage. I can say that I 'll not pay more than 5 euros for Mario Biondi next time :P (I payed 34 euros for the concert :( ).
I really appreciated some parts of the concert : the duet Mario Biondi-Mario Venuti (see picture), they sang a Venuti's song; and when the High Five Quintet played with no orchestra and singer.

3 comments:

Davide Restivo said...

Thanks for the link to my photostream :)

Rossy said...

Your photos are welcome :)

Davide Restivo said...

... and your comments to my photos are welcome too.