Wednesday 26 March 2008

Disappointment and sorrow ..

What a sorrow! Listening to people talking about disabled persons as a small part of the humanity, and for this reason, not relevant in many decisions in the world ...

What a sorrow! Listening to the reasons for which "my house" should not have access for disabled persons because for "me" is not important, because I 'm "normal".... now! I 'd add ...

What a sorrow! Listening that it 's totally up to me providing access to my house for disabled persons ...

What a sorrow! Understanding that altruism is not a value anymore because life makes everyone egoist in front of personal situations ...

What a shame! Realizing that you don't have a disabled person as a friend or relative ... I have ...



Rossella

1 comment:

Davide Restivo said...

I agree with you :)

Huge post :)