Friday 7 March 2008

The House of my Dreams!

Here it is!
cheap! Only Euros 48.000, 3 main rooms, on sale in Acicastello WOW!, customizable windows and doors, big kitchen, turnkey .. what I should dream more!

Thanks Italia! That is the house that perfectly fit my economical possibilities!

...and I can move it wherever I want :D.



Eccola!!!
economica! pensa solo 48000 euro , 3 vani! , in vendita ad Acicastello, rifiniture personalizzate, cucina abitabile ... chiavi in mano.. che potrei desiderare di più!

E' lei .. la casa che mi posso permettere !

E la posso anche spostare dove mi pare e piace!

Grazie Italia!

:))))

2 comments:

Davide Restivo said...

... con una casa del genere risolverei molti dei miei problemi di mobilità :)

Unknown said...

:)))

I'm still shaking my head and laughing 10 minutes after I read your post