Friday 24 November 2006

Music

I love music, all kind of music, whenever it is able to spread emotions....big emotions!
The posts labelled with "music" (you can select them by using the menu on the right side) are dedicated to the Music. I 'll talk about songs, maybe classic music or other genres, but not commercial music (NdR (Nota di Rossella): this last is an inconsistent sentence : "commercial music", it does not make any sense...it is not music! See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music for definition, but I 'm going to find a more useful and meaningful definition as I intend it).
With the "Music" section, I wish to share with you emotions that It gives to me and maybe it can give to you, share knowledge, understand more about music, helped by your comments..so please send me your comments, I need of them!
I'll try to transmit to you my feeling as much as possible....unfortunately I cannot sing for you ;)

PS: comments will be moderated by me and eventually published.

No comments: