Friday 24 November 2006

Sicily

Oh! Can this subject be missing in a blog site of a Sicilian girl? Maybe you know, Sicilian people are proud to be sicilian .. even if sometimes it should be better do not be ;). And so, why do not talk about Sicily, about its wonderful aspects, as well as its (unfortunately) well known bad aspects. I can say that wonderful aspects are so many that you 'll forget the bad ones...hopefully. This will be the bet of this section.
I 'll show you the wonderful naturalistic aspects of Sicily, the sea, the mountains, the weather ... I 'll show you the people as well and its lovely way of welcoming turists and its way of ... cheating them as well ;).
That's my country, damned and wonderful Sicily.

No comment please, I'm susceptible... I'm joking of course! Please, don't forget I 'm the moderator and .. sicilian ;)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minchiate che non sei suscettibile :-)

Rossy said...

:P!!